T50: Very Fast Network Stress Tool
It is the fastest network packet injector. T50 Sukhoi PAK FA is a mixed as well as fastest network packet injector.
Or you can say that it is a kind of a packet injection free which is generated by Brazilian Nelson Brito who is capable of DoS and DDoS attacks by using the theory of stress testing.
With the help of this tool, you can send a very high number of requests for packets just like that the target will not be capable of gathering all over the requests as well as answer them slowly that’s why the target may fall or may be slow down.
- More than one million(1,000,000) packets per second of SYN Flood i.e; +50% of the network uplink on a network 1000BASE-T which is also known as Gigabit Ethernet.
- More than 120,000 packets per second of SYN Flood i.e; +60% of the network uplink in a 100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet).
- It supports many network protocols including TCP, UDP, and ICMP
- It has more than 1,000,000 pps in gigabit networks.
- It can simulate the attacks of DoS and DDoS