Sometimes we find individually puzzled between a flood of open applications. To manipulate with them when they are particularly numerous may prove to be a bit difficult too, having shortcuts to better identify this mess should be a good solution.
Usually, to reach an application, you must unlockyour screen and jumble among the various pages available from your home screen. Also, if you need to implement multitasking, you must return again to the Home screen and start the search procedure to start your second application and so on. But there are simpler solutions that could ease your app accessibility.
Several Android applications offering you to create shortcuts in your lock screen launcher exist as Hangar, however, another seemed far more interesting and effective as it gives you the opportunity to launch your frequently used applications from the lock screen or via the flap notifications. This application is Launchify.
Launchify will add shortcuts to your applications on both the lock screen and the notifications panel. It will conclude what services you use most often and place them in areas shortcuts, however, it will not stop either that way. It may also resolve which applications to place in the shortened depending on your location, be it your home or workplace.
Key Benefits Of Launchify
* Quick access- It gives you quick access to the app that you needed most on your lock screen as well as notification panel.
* It is Intelligent- It offers you the right app in the right time, that depends on your time and place. It remembers the apps and the time you usually use them and brings you the recommended app next time.
* Multitasking- It offers you to swap between the apps from your notification panel which is sure to ease your workload.
How to use Launchify to access your favourite apps from your Lock Screen
1. Download Launchify from HERE. After youdownload successfully open the app.
2. After you opened the app Launchify will ask you to “Allow Launchify to track your app usage by enabling usage access” click on Ok.
3. After this you need to go to the setting which is located on the top. You need to enable the first three option which are ‘Background Tracking‘, ‘Notification‘, ‘Notification Icon on Top‘ .
4. After you completed the step its time to restart your Android device. After the reboot, you can easily access your favourite apps on you notification panel as well as lock screen.
So that was the easiest method out there to launch your favourite and most used apps directly from your Android device lock screen as well as from Notification panel.