Xposed Framework is the most powerful tool that android user must try after rooting their android. Xposed Framework can be bettercompare as a cydia for iOS with the help of which you can add lots of new features to your device. Xposed installer provides a platform to run lots of cool tweaks in your android device. Till now we had discussed lots of tweaks that you can do after installing xposed Framework. So have a look on complete guide for installing Xposed Framework on your android including the latest version Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
How To Install Xposed Framework In Android
The method is very simple and the only thing you need is a rooted android that will allow you to install the apk of Xposed Framework with a super user grant. So follow up the steps below to proceed.
Cool Tweaks To Try After Installing Xposed Installer :-
* How to Play YouTube Videos in Background Without Rooting Android ,
* How To Add Floating Windows Feature In Android
Modules That Will Work After Installing Xposed Framework
*.Play Store Changelog
*.Xposed GEL Settings (beta)
*.Min min guard
*.Force immersive mode
*.Flat Style Keyboard
*.Force Fast Scroll
*.Flat style colored bars
*.Materialised xposed (working for some)
*.Lockscreen music art remover
*.BubbleUPNP’s Audio cast
Partially working modules:
*.Gravity box (very limited)
*.Boot manager (working for some)
Steps To Install Xposed Framework On Android:
1. First of you need a rooted android and for that you can follow our guide Easily root your device with Root Master.
2. Now you need to check your CPU architecture to get the perfect Xposed framework for you and for this you will use app Hardware Info.
3. Now you need to get the custom recovery in your android and for that you will search your device respective custom recover and can flash it using the app ROM Manager.
4. Now you have to select the zip file of Xposed framework according to your CPU architecture and you can get Xposed Framework zip from HERE.
5. Now flash this zip file through your android recovery using the ROM manager app.
6. And when the zip is being flashed, then simply reboot your device.
7. Now you will have Xposed Installer installed on your device now you can try lots of cool tweaks in your android and some of the cool tweaks we had discussed below that you can try.
So above is all about How To Install Xposed Framework In Android. With this you can easily install a cool tweaker in your android device and you can add lots of new features using this. So try this and have fun by adding all new features in your device. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with other too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.