UC Password Recovery is the FREE tool to instantly recover your lost or forgotten website passwords from UC browser.
UC Browser is a free & popular multi-platform web browser offering faster browsing experience with rich GUI interface. Like most of the browsers, it also helps you to remember your website login passwords and stores it in encrypted storage.
UC Password Recovery Tool helps you to quickly & easily recover all these website login passwords stored by UC browser. You can also save all the recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file for future use.
UC Password Recovery is fully portable and works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP toWindows 8.
- Instantly decode and recover stored passswords from UC Browser
- Automatically detect UC Browser profile location if present
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file
- Useful for Penetration Testers & Forensic Investigators
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly interface
- Fully Portable, don’t require JAVA, .Net or any third party components
- Also includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.
How to Use?
UC Password Recovery is easy to use with its simple GUI interface.
Here are the brief usage details
- Launch UCPasswordRecovery on your system
- By default it will automatically display the default UC browser profile path for current user. However you can change the path using the ‘browse’ button besides it.
- Next click on ‘Start Recovery’ button and all stored website login passwords stored by UC browser will be displayed in the list as shown in screenshot 1 below.
- Finally you can save all recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file by clicking on ‘Export’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’.
Screenshot 1: UC Password Recovery showing recovered passwords from the UC Browser.
Screenshot 2: HTML report of password list generated by UCPasswordRecovery
License : Freeware
Platform : Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8