Instagram Password Decryptor is the free all-in-one software to instantly recover Instagram password from all the popular Web Browsers.
Now a days, most web browsers offer to store web login passwords so that you don’t have to enter it every time. Each of these browsers use their own encryption and storage methods to securely store these login passwords.
‘Instagram Password Decryptor’ helps you to automatically detect and decrypt stored Instagram password from all these browsers.
It presents both GUI and command line interface in one tool making it very easy for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators.
Instagram Password Decryptor works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8..
Currently it can recover Instagram Password from following popular Browsers,
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Chrome SXS/Canary
- CoolNovo Browser
- Flock Browser
- Comodo Dragon Browser
- Apple Safari
- Opera Browser
- SRWare Iron Browser
- SeaMonkey Browser
Here are the main features
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted Instagram account password from Popular Web browsers
- Supports both GUI interface as well as Command-line version
- Recovers multiple Instagram accounts stored within each browser
- Automatically discovers all the installed web browsers on your system and recovers the password instantly
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed password list by username and password which makes it easy to search through 100’s of entries
- Save the recovered Instagram password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly interface
- Integrated Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation
How to Use?
Instagram Password Decryptor is easy to use with its simple GUI interface.
Here are the brief usage details
Using GUI Version
- Launch InstagramPasswordDecryptor on your system
- Next click on ‘Start Recovery’ button and all stored Instagram passwords from various Browsers will be recovered & displayed as shown in the screenshot below.
- Finally you can save all recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file by clicking on ‘Export’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’.
Note that Instagram Password Decryptor recoveres the stored Instagram password for currently logged on user only. If you want to recover the password for different user then you can right click and select ‘Run as’ to run it as respective user.
Using Command-line Version
Here is the typical usage of command line version
InstagramPasswordDecryptor.exe “<output_file path>”
Here are some of the examples
//Writes recovered password to text file in current directory
//Writes recovered password to HTML file in current directory
//Writes recovered password to XML file in current directory
//Writes recovered password to TEXT file
InstagramPasswordDecryptor.exe “c:\my test\passlist”
It automatically detects the mode (HTML/XML/Text) by using the extension of the specified file (html/xml/txt). By default (or if no extension is specified) it uses the TEXT mode. For more examples refer to Screenshot 2 below
Screenshot 1: Instagram Password Decryptor showing the recovered Instagram password from popular browsers.
Screenshot 2: Command line usage of Instagram Password Decryptor
Screenshot 3: HTML report showing recovered Instagram passwords from browsers.
License : Freeware
Platform : Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8