Hash Kracker is the free all-in-one tool to recover the hash password for multiple hash types.
Currently it supports password recovery from following popular Hash types
It is fully portable and works on all Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- Free and easy to use GUI based tool
- Supports popular hash types such as MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512.
- Automatically detects the Hash Type
- Displays detailed statistics during Cracking operation
- Stop the password cracking operation any time.
- Auto copy the recovered Hash password to clipboard
- Generate Hash Password Recovery report in HTML/XML/TEXT format.
- Fully Portable tool, can run from anywhere.
- Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.
How to use?
It is very easy to use tool for any generation of users.
Here are simple steps
- Launch Hash Kracker on your system after installation.
- Enter the hash text (md5/sha1/sha256/sha384/sha512) for which you want to recover the password.
- It will automatically display Hash Type for entered hash text.
- Next select the password dictionary file by clicking on Browse button or simply drag & drop it. You can find a sample dictionary file in the installed location.
- Finally click on ‘Start Crack’ to start the Hash Password recovery.
- During the operation, you will see all statistics being displayed on the screen. Message box will be displayed on success.
- At the end, you can generate detailed report in HTML/XML/Text format by clicking on ‘Report’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’.
Screenshot 1: Hash Kracker is showing the recovered Password for SHA256 hash text.
Screenshot 2: Detailed Hash Password Recovery report generated by HashKracker
HashKracker is successfully tested on Windows XP to latest operating system, Windows 8.
It can recover the hash password successfully for MD5/SHA1/SHA256/SHA384/SHA512 hash data.
License : Freeware
Platform : Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8