Google Password Decryptor is the FREE software to instantly recover your lost or forgotten Gmail account password from various Google applications as well as popular web browsers and messengers.
Here is the complete list of supported applications.
- Google Talk
- Google Picassa
- Google Desktop Seach
- Gmail Notifier
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Chrome Canary/SXS
- CoolNovo Browser
- Opera Browser
- Apple Safari
- Flock Browser
- SeaMonkey Browser
- Comodo Dragon Browser
- SRWare Iron Browser
- Paltalk Messenger
- Pidgin Messenger
- Miranda Messenger
This is very easy to use tool for all generation of users and particularly more handy for Penetration testers & Forensic Investigators.
Note: Google Password Decryptor is not hacking or cracking tool as it can only help you to recover your own lost Google account password that is previously stored in web browsers/messengers.
It works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to new Windows 10 version.
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored Google password from Google desktop applications, Popular Web browsers and Messengers.
- Comes with Easy to Use cool GUI interface
- Support recovering multiple Google accounts from latest version of all the supported applications.
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed password list
- Save the recovered Google password list to HTML/TEXT/XML/CSV file
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly interface.
- Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation
How it Works?
Each of the above mentioned applications use their own encrypted format and storage location to securely store the Google account password. GooglePasswordDecryptor uses different techniques to decrypt these passwords and present them in the clear text.
How to use?
Google Password Decryptor is easy to use with its simple GUI interface.
For advanced users & Penetration testers, it also comes with command line interace.
Here are the brief usage details for both GUI and command line version.
- Launch Google Password Decryptor on your system
- Next click on ‘Start Recovery’ button and all stored Google account passwords from all suppported applications will be displayed in the list as shown in screenshot 1 below.
- Finally you can save all recovered password list to TEXT/HTML/ XML/CSV file by clicking on ‘Export’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’.
Screenshot 1: Google Password Decryptor showing the recovered Google password accounts from various applications.
Screenshot 2: HTML report of recovered Google password list
License : Freeware
Platform : Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10