Browser Password Decryptor is the FREE software to instantly recover website login passwords stored by popular web browsers.
Currently it can recover saved login passwords from following browsers.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Canary/SXS
- CoolNovo Browser
- Opera Browser
- Apple Safari
- Comodo Dragon Browser
- SeaMonkey Browser
- SRWare Iron Browser
- Flock Browser
Note: Browser Password Decryptor is not hacking or cracking tool as it can only help you to recover your own lost password that is previously stored in web browsers.
It works on most of the Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to new Windows 10 version.
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords from popular web browsers.
- Right Click Context Menu to quickly copy the password
- Recover password of any length and complexity.
- Automatically discovers all supported Applications and recovers all the stored passwords.
- Sort feature to arrange the recovered passwords in various order to make it easier to search through 100’s of entries.
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
- Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
How to Use?
Browser Password Decryptor is easy to use with its simple GUI interface.
Here are the brief usage details
- Launch BrowserPasswordDecryptor on your system
- Next click on ‘Start Recovery’ button and all website login passwords stored by web browsers will be recovered & displayed as shown in screenshot 1 below.
- Finally you can save all recovered password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file by clicking on ‘Export’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’
Screenshot 1:BrowserPasswordDecryptor is showing the recovered website login passwords for popular web browsers.
License : Freeware
Platform: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10