I have seen many people who are in rush to cell phone shops when their MMC card gets locked or they are password protected.But there is a simple to trick to get the password of such cards with your nokia symbian phone.Please note the fact that it only works if the password to the MMC Card was set in ur own mobile,where u want it to be unlocked.We also needed a mobile software that can browse through your system files.I recommend XPLORE whch is my favourite tool and you can download it from below link
Ok then lets start our trick.
1. Open XPLORE (or any other if you have )
2. Browse through the directory, C:system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file – The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!
When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad
Steps To View & Remove Password Of Memory Card Using Android
- First of all insert your password protected memory card in your android device.
- Now download the ES file Explorer in your android and open it.
- Now there go to system folder and locate the file mmcstore.
- Now rename it as txt and open it.
- Now there you can see the current password of your memory card,note it down.
- Now in memory card option click on remove passwordand then paste the password that you have noted.
- Thats it you are done.
If you find this article anything useful, please comment on this ………….